Cortijo de San Isidro, a small residential settlement around a former royal hunting lodge, a volunteer sub-council represents residents interests.1833 Queen Isabella II of Spain acceded to the throne and finally Aranjuez was reached by a railway line to Madrid in 1851.

Railway station Wharf in Tagus River.During the reign of Philip II of Spain, in the second half of the 16th century, the royal palace was constructed and the name of the enlarged settlement was changed from Alpajes to Aranjuez.Local media edit Print media edit Radio stations edit Onda Aranjuez, 107.8.

There is a village with a royal chapel (Hermitage) and a wine cellar (Bodegas del Real Cortijo de San Isidro) Industry edit The proximity to Madrid and the good communications by road and rail made Aranjuez a suitable location for industry: detergents, Mechanical engineering, computer.20h, patio de Caballos del Palacio Real.It was the Spring residence of the kings of Spain from the late 19th century.